EOMY.NET
Хостинг EOMY.NET: Форум поддержки

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
RSS Feed  

goshenhighgradsgoshenindiana.zuta.net (canceled)

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов EOMY.NET -> Архив заявок на бесплатный хостинг
goshenhighgradsgoshenindiana.zuta.net (canceled)
Автор Сообщение
epistemaniac

0 Монеты

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт, 07 Сен, 2006 21:09    Заголовок сообщения: goshenhighgradsgoshenindiana.zuta.net (canceled) Ответить с цитатой

I hope to have an alternative site to those that charge for classmates to try and reconnect with one another... I am not comfortable giving credit card info over the net, nor should I have to, given that seems to be fairly easy access to free web hosting and forum creation software....

as far as the hosting plan... this site will be very small, in English, and I agree to the terms.... how could I not? Smile

Oh, btw, I am just interested in creating a site for my personal high school... not some ginourmous site for multiple high schools.....
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
epistemaniac

0 Монеты

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт, 07 Сен, 2006 21:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oh... I also wonder if it would be permissible for me to create one other forum... this one would be devoted to discussing theology and philosophy... I would rather not have it as a subforum to the previous one requested as the 2 really are for completly different audiences... one former high school friends and another discussing religion... anyways.. would that be possible?
eomysupport
Администратор
Администратор

272115 Монеты

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт, 07 Сен, 2006 21:48    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

Could you please clarify, do you need hosting or forum? Very Happy

If you need a forum, then please use the following link: http://www.xterm.org/

Thanks.

Часто задаваемые вопросы по хостингу
Условия предоставления услуг бесплатного хостинга

Последний раз редактировалось: eomysupport (Пт, 08 Сен, 2006 00:03), всего редактировалось 1 раз
epistemaniac

0 Монеты

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт, 07 Сен, 2006 21:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ahhh... both I think Smile
eomysupport
Администратор
Администратор

272115 Монеты

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт, 08 Сен, 2006 00:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks!

Creating of multiple forums or running multiple websites is allowed and please feel free to do that as well as to use as many domain names as you like! Very Happy

However, please note that we are unable to provide support for site design/coding, installing forums or scripts, etc... We require that every website hosted with us had useful content and be up and running smoothly within seven days after account creation.

Please confirm that this is fine for you and we will create the account! Very Happy

epistemaniac

0 Монеты

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт, 08 Сен, 2006 00:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hmmm... well... I am so new to this I better wait then before I say go ahead.... I do not know the first thing about coding etc.... perhaps I can find a site that offers both free space/hosting as well as the software to run the site...? I had better try that first so I do not waste your time or anything....
eomysupport
Администратор
Администратор

272115 Монеты

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт, 08 Сен, 2006 00:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That would be a good thing to do... Anyway when you feel like you need an ad-free no-cost hosting for your shiny website then you are very welcome back!! Very Happy

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов EOMY.NET -> Архив заявок на бесплатный хостинг Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Rambler's Top100   Рейтинг@Mail.ru